"I was like, ’Guys, there has to be a really distinct difference between me and my character.’ And we did that with ’The Way.’ I dyed my hair back to brown. I made out with a rapper in the video. I made the point I wanted to make. And I was excited to do so after so many years of pretending to be somebody else in front of a lot of people."
2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Best Choreography » Chandelier: Directed by Sia & Daniel Askill featuring Maddie Ziegler. Choreography by Ryan Heffington.
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."
Kinda want to play with your hair kinda want to go down on you for 45 minutes
Happy birthday to my best friend, Annie. Hope you have a lush day mate! #feeling22 ❤️